Exodus Equipment and Plants Nig Ltd and sister company Exodus Engineering have been in business for 10 years and are family held corporations with experiences in importing new and used light and heavy duty Construction, Mining, Marine, Energy and transportation equipment to serve Nigeria and neighboring West African Countries. With one of the biggest inventory of equipment in varied industry owned by an indigenous company, Exodus has Combined its strength with the general engineering, rigging and logistics expertise of its sister company, Exodus Engineering. This Consortium became a formidable force that stands ready to tackle any logistics, supply, construction and energy support services project and challenges in Nigeria.
We are known by construction equipment users and dealers as one of the most respected equipment dealership companies in Nigeria. We are a one stop shop for all heavy equipment and transportation machinery. Our pre-sales equipment knowledge and equipment selection guide to customers are unmatched. Our post-sales support and services are much appreciated by all customers and their support staff. In the event of equipment breakdown, help is only a phone call away.
We are aware that our customers have other options to source equipment from. We value and take the trust they put in our hands very seriously. This is why all equipment thats imported via Exodus Equipment is ‘hand-picked’ from USA, gone over in a service shop and prepped before heading home to Nigeria. All equipment in our inventory is further inspected carefully by experienced technicians upon arrival to Nigeria.
- We pledge to help build our clients to succeed. (This is the secret of our success)
- We Pledge to be good neighbors and good citizens. (We know we are in a symbiotic relationship with our land.)
- We strive to supply products and services that measures to the relatively highest standards, world-wide.
- We strive to insist on highest levels of Customer service, Pre-sales Knowledge and post-sales support.
- We strive to bridge advanced solutions and technology gaps between our clients and highest levels of world standards.
- We will strive to grow and advance in all related industries and we will never be indifferent and complacent to changing technology.
- We will insist on servicing our country of business presence. We will continue to reinvest and empower within.
- We will insist on investing in Exodus staff, our Exodus family and their individual families through a process of profit sharing, self and skill improvement protocols and professional assessment.
- We will endeavor to give back to the men and women with their families, who sacrifice for Exodus by establishing a working environment which encourages creativity, innovation and integrity. We will enhance the talents and skill sets of our employees. We will recognize, and encourage individual and team inputs and results.
Our vision is to earn the opportunity to lead the way in rebuilding Nigeria infrastructure with our clients and partners, One Machine, One Road, and One Project at a time! We will relentlessly instigate competition and raise the bar of excellence and of competition among New and Used equipment dealers and manufacturers.
We will maintain our high standard and intimidating inventory size to remain a dominant ‘household’ name and brand to both customers and competitors. We will continue to maintain highly valued respect as the most trusted and reliable equipment supplier and Engineering Solutions provider in West Africa.
Pre-Sales: Our Equipment Sales and Supply Division include highly trained and experienced Pre-sales consultants from our in-house staff and many technical engineers from our vendors in United Sates. This set-up allows a careful assessment of every customer’s application in order to ensure the perfect equipment match for every customer’s project.
Post-Sales: To ensure that every equipment supplied by Exodus enjoy long customer ownership and high Return on investment, we have a team of the finest technicians that stands ready to tackle any eventual problems. At Exodus, help is only a phone call away.
Sales: We have well trained sales associates, many of whom are technical Engineers, to provide and interpret accurate equipment data and specification to our customers in order to make sure our customers and their project managers make the wisest choices when selecting equipment for a particular project.